Ready to drive engaged, high-quality web traffic to your site?
Our SEO Process
SEO is an iterative process and depends on four major factors: site “crawlability” (the ability of search engines to find & index content), keyword usage, content, and internal/external linking. Some of the initial SEO activities will include:
- Keywords: Establish keyword/category targets based on awareness (traffic driving) and conversion (action driving) keywords.
- Baseline Report: Set a baseline for current rankings, traffic and leads to ensure all good SEO on the website is carried into all recommendations moving forward.
- Site Structure & Technical Audit: Propose structural elements (folders, sitemaps, 301 redirects, etc.) to provide a friendly navigational experience.
- Content Optimizations: We will work with the content writer to optimize all forms of content, including tags, internal linking, keyword density, content/heading edits, etc. A particular focus will be given to landing page optimizations with the focus of UX, FAQs, themes highly aligned to what your target audience is interested in. We will work hand-in-hand with the development team to make sure that content recommendations can be implemented seamlessly by internal teams or by Simple Search.
- Filling Content Gaps: We often propose additional pages to capture themes that aren’t already on-site leveraging the competitors we previously identify and more!
- On-Site Promotion/Links: Ensure visibility for new content across the website via homepage modules, header/footer, and links from various powerful pages.
- Off-Site Promotion/Links: Ensure new pages are being linked to and create a non-paid strategy that curates evergreen links.
- Scaling SEO & Social Media: Scaling social media best practices across an organization can play an important role within SEO strategy.
- Monthly Reporting: Each month we will provide a full website report which will include cutting edge insights and analyses to improve and increase organic traffic and conversions.
How to Choose an SEO Agency
The second factor to consider is the alignment with your brand. An SEO agency that is curious about what matters to you and goes the extra mile to discover that and align strategies to that is hard to come by. We are curious, dedicated, and get sincere gratification out of delighting our clients.
Most reputable SEO agencies like Simple Search Marketing, offer a free consultation to help you explore the mutual fit.
Our SEO Clients see Real ROI
The best way to see past the smoke and mirrors and separate the authentic SEO agencies from the time-wasters? Viewing real data from real clients. Check out some of our high-ROI results below.